July 07, 2014

Les chats ARE BACK!!!!






*******
THE CATS ARE BACK!!!!!!!
(applauses!!!)

I´ve been catless for the last 8 months
for personal reasons...
changes in my life...
changes that required me to be catless for a while
until... UNTIL LAST SATURDAY!!!!

I finally could have my cats back 
and
LA SEÑORITA IS SUPER HAPPY!!!!

They seem happy too!
(I was afraid they would be upset with me)
WELCOME TO HOPE
METAPHORE AND SARCASM!

so... Sarcasm is super happy cause he will be 
the star of my "Good night" series
as he always wanted! ;)
and now my MORNING RITUALS
will be PURRFECT again! 
(you can follow both on my instagram!)

(HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!)

**********

Pin It

2 comments:

libelinhadesign said...

I'm só happy for you and your cats!
I can't imagine without my Miss Kitty... And you know I have the same chances in my life ;)

I'm really happy for you (aplauses) :D

Gros bisous ma chérie ;)

Cara Carmina said...

Thank you so much MY DEAR!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!