July 23, 2014

About my Frida dolls!!!







******

This year I´ve been so busy with my business side of Cara Carmina
that I´ve haven´t had much time to make dolls!
(sigh)
I had to open a waiting list for my textile creations
(dolls and textile collages)
as my time is limited and there are many people wanted them!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU
MY LOVELY CLIENTS 
for your love!!! you make me so happy!!!!

So this month I made this lovely Frida doll
 for a lovely client in Italy!
oh what joy is to see the doll come to life little by little!
every lovely detail is made with love
with precision and care
and she becomes a special doll! 
for someone special! 

All my Frida dolls are "custom made" which means the client
is able to choose colors, fabrics, flowers, quotes and other details
for the special doll I´ll make for them!
It makes her very special, it makes her a piece of art!
You can see ALL THE FRIDA DOLLS
I´ve ever made HERE!
(it makes me smile to see them all!)

I love my dolls! and I´m planning to make some special time next month
to make a batch of them for all of you who wish they could have one!
I´ll make them all at the same time! they will be special! 
(I have some new ideas I´ve been waiting to be able to try
and I cannot wait!)
So I´ll let you all know when they start to be made!

SOOOO NICE TO BE BACK 
to making dolls! 
(MAKES ME HAPPY!)

ISN´T SHE PRETTY?

-all my dolls are available on my Etsy store
if you would like to have one let me know to give you the
details of my waiting list-

********

Pin It

No comments: