June 20, 2014

BOOK IS COMING!!!!!




*******

GREAT NEWS!!!! (this is what I call LIFE SURPRISES) !!!! The Argentinian Publishing House CALIBROSCOPIO just released their 2014 BOOK CATALOG and among them is my 1st BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (applauses!!!!) "Miss Cara Carmina´s School for Cats"         

WHAT A LOVELY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!  This book was done thanks to a hummingbird! a realy hummingbird.. (true story) You wanna know the story? ok...so... there´s this writer in Uruguay: GERMÁN MACHADO (HIS BLOG) who found a hurt hummingbird on his garden once... he helped the bird, fed him and had him as his friend in his house for 2 months... and took photos of him... In the meantime there was this girl called Cara Carmina making dioramas on the other side of the world and playing with them... German and Cara Carmina had friends in common in facebook and that´s how I got to see the pictures of the lovely and tiny hummingbird standing on German´s keyboard or on his shoulders!   And that´s how Germán got to see my Dioramas with the cats!

-Would you want to make a book with me (he asked)
-YES!!!! (I answered! while running on my studio!!!!)

and that´s how the book started...
a poem and a diorama, a diorama and a poem... 

And now... is almost a dream come true!!!!!  
THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY BIGGEST DREAMS! AND I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE IT ON MY HANDS! IT IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS...
BUT WILL COME SOON! VERY SOON!!!!! 

APPLAUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you can see the catalog HERE (our book is on page 5)

HAPPY DANCING NOW!!!!! 


*******


Pin It

No comments: