June 02, 2014

Bits of my conference at SOLSTICE CREATIF!!!


(señorita super happy at Solstice!)


Happy with Maxime of CAFE PISTA
(Bravo for your new project!)


talking with the girls of Atelier b.
(the 1st speakers in the event!)
LOVE THEM!


HAPPY meeting virtual friends
in person!!! (amazing experience)


Happy selfies with lovely friends!
the lovely LIDIA BARREIROS
(one of my treasures and great photographer)


we are ready to start!!!!


merci les filles de SOLSTICE
pour l´invitation!!!


Señorita Cara Carmina
 in action at SOLSTICE!

*******

This past Saturday I had one of the most amazing
experiences in my career!!!
I gave my first conference 
IN FRENCH!!!!

I made a video of it and you can watch bits of
my conference HERE!
And you can see more photos of the event HERE
thanks to BARON MAGAZINE for the coverage!!!
and for the photos to Jean-Michele Seminaro
(MERCI)

I was invited to participate in SOLSTICE
few months ago! I felt super flattered and scared!
talking in public is not one of my favorite things
I get all nervous and my voice shakes!!!
but I really wanted to do it!
I said YES!
and I´m super happy I did because it was 
A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!
In the last minute I decided to do this in FRENCH!
(I´ve been studying it since I arrived to Montreal,
but I¨m not that great yet! -is difficult-)
Still I wanted to do this to thank MONTREAL
for all the great things this city has given me!
so I went for it! and even though I did lots of mistakes
it was a SUCCESS!!!!! 

applauses!!!!!!!!

Lots of inspiration!
Lots of friends!
Lots of love and gratitude!

THANK YOU so much to
(the lovely girls behind Solstice!)
for the invitation 
and to EVERYONE who came
to listen to me!
A BIG BIG HUG!!!!!

*******
Pin It

No comments: