May 07, 2014

Cara Carmina HAPPY in Italy!











********
A little bit of my trip to Italy!
(I´m having the time of my life!)

I went to see Frida for my Bday
(there is an amazing exhibition in Rome
at the Museum Scuderie del Quirinale)
and I went wearing my new FRIDA LEGGINGS!!!!
so it was PERFECT!!!! 

OH OH OH! and...  today I had the great news
that an article about my work has been published in the
Italian Magazine CASA FACILE!

I´ve been going around! 
smelling, listening, watching, filling, smiling
EVERYTHING!

I´ve been preparing an amazing collaboration
with the Italian photographer CARLO DE GORI
(dear friend)
with my Fridas!
(coming soon!!!!!)

Speaking in Italian is a pleasure
(I speak it fluently many years ago 
is my favorite language and my favorite country
in the whole world!!!!)

And I´ve been meeting lovely people
who have been facebook friends or who 
have followed my work for a long time
and live here! and finally have been able to hug them
for all he LOVE!!!!!

AND last but now least, I finally met Giorgia Marras
the illustrator behind the graphic novel
published by the Italian Publisher
(and soon.... I have a suprise coming with them too!)
so...

THIS IS JUST A BIT OF MY TRIP!
Questa señorita is happy! SOOO HAPPY!!!!

there are more photos in my INSTAGRAM!

GRAZIE ITALIA!
FOR ALL THE LOVE!!!!

***********
Pin It

No comments: