May 20, 2014

Cara Carmina at SOLSTICE CREATIF




*******

I´m SUPER HAPPY
to be one of the speakers
of the creative and inspiring Montreal event
on their 3rd edition!!!!!
(MAY 31ST)

(applauses!!!)

I´ll be speaking of my experience of being a self employed artists,
my journey creating my own brand and the difficulties and joys of it,
plus I´ll share with you the story of how I started my artistic path in a new city
and much more!!!!
(and you can ask anything you want!)
LET´S GET INSPIRED!!!!

Plus!!! I´m super honored to share this edition of Solstice
with the amazing designers (and friends) of ATELIER b.
and the amazing creators of the green project:

Don´t miss it!
You can buy your ticket on their WEBSITE
or through their FACEBOOK PAGE
and
I´m giving away one ticket RIGHT NOW
on my FACEBOOK PAGE!!!! 
(will choose a winner next Thursday 22nd)

see you there!!!!
and thanks to the super creative girls of Solstice
for inviting me!!!!!

SHARING IS LOVING!!!! 

***********

Pin It

No comments: