March 08, 2014

FRIDA LEGGINGS by Cara Carmina







********

Frida leggings are here!!!!!!

(APPLAUSES!!!)

These are Made in Montreal with the best quality and full of love!!!
They are available on 3 sizes: Large- Medium - Small
and printed with Eco-friendly water-based dyes
 that are both safe for children and the environment.

9 different models to choose from!!!!
These COOL leggings will brighten up any outfit. 
They look perfect with flat shoes or boots. 
Fits very well on the body and they are ultra comfortable.

I´M SOOOOO HAPPY WITH THESE!!!
SO SO SO HAPPY!


Availabe on my ETSY STORE


happy weekend everyone!!!!
(and thank you so much for all the nice comments
love and support you all have send me regarding these work!)

SMILING OVER HERE!
(song)

********

Pin It

2 comments:

Georgina said...

These are just too adorable!! I think I'm going to visit that Etsy shop of yours and see what lovelies I can find!!

Georgina

Cara Carmina said...

thank you so much Georgina!!!!! :) :) :)