March 05, 2014

Etsy Workshop Alert!!!! (by questa señorita)


*******

Next week I´ll be giving a workshop about Etsy
at YES MONTREAL!!!!

(applauses!!!)

I´ll tell you my experience having my Etsy store!
(I openede it in 2008)
I´ll guide you through the journey from opening your store
to start selling!
Will share some tips to make it better,
we´ll discuss how to build your brand 
and MUY IMPORTANTE
how to create a community who recognizes
you and your amazing work!!!
(and I´ll give you all a hug at the end!)

If you are not in Montreal don´t worry
there will be an on-line access (limited to 25 people)
hurry up! tickets are flying!!!

When: Wednesday March 12th 18.30 - 20.30pm
Where: YES Montreal
(one block from Metro McGill)
How much: $20

You can buy your tickets online HERE

SEE YOU THERE!!!!
(happy señorita)

*******

Pin It

No comments: