February 23, 2014

Pillow cases (Cara Carmina style!)







*******
I´m soooo happy the list of retailers
who are selling my work is growing!!!
(and is growing fast!!!)

I´m feeling happy!
I´m feeling grateful!
I´m also a bit in shock!
(you know? is kind of amazing
to see my work sold in such cool stores!)

Is a weird feeling of pride, disbelief and happiness!
After all these years of hard work
little by little MY BEAR is growing...
I cannot explain to you the amount of feelings I have inside
when I see my work in places as lovely as
who by the way have my favorite Frida Pillow 
in a very nice display!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY RETAILERS
for believing in my work!!!!

Pretty soon my work will be available also 
in Ontario!!! (OTTAWA)
And for all of you who are far away
you can get my work in my ETSY STORE
no matter where you live!

APPLAUSES!!!!!!
(and HAPPY DANCE!)

ps. if you are interested in selling my work
in your boutique, send me a message to receive
my catalog of products and prices.

HAVE A LOVELY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

*********

Pin It

No comments: