December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR



********
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh oh oh it is the last day of the year! 
and for a change I´ve been so busy with my friends 
that I haven´t had the time to sit down and be melancholic.
This used to be part of my New Year´s ritual... 
sit down.... be melancholic... and expect for the worst. 
I´m not talking about the next year but merely of the New Year´s Eve! 
This year I´m not going to sit down to do that... 
I decided this year was WAY too important in my life for doing so.

A wonderful year, full of surprises... 
full of AMAZING FRIENDS, 
full of love and luck, full of lessons, full of myself!!!! 
I LEARNT SO MUCH ABOUT MYSELF THIS YEAR... 
and that is precious! I like the way my heart is feeling, 
I like the way my soul is searching for more, 
I like to feel my mind spinning 
at a fastest rate that I could ever imagine, 
like a horse in a race track... 
like a bird who´s late for escaping the Winter... 
I like the way I feel in my own skin,
 looking up, breathing and opening my eyes 
looking at myself in the mirror.


I wish you all close this year with gratefulness
I wish you all learnt something
I wish you all loved someone new
I wish you all were surprised
I wish all the tough times made you stronger
I wish your mountain is getting closer
I wish your broken hearts feel a bit calmer
I wish your frustrations find peace next year
I wish you are surrounded by a bright blue sky
I wish I was there with you to give you a hug!

I wish the year to come brings more smiles, 
more surprises, more amazing friends, 
more adventures, more dreams, 
more understanding and empathy, 
more stars, more cats, 
more hugs and kisses, 
more important words and important songs, 
more color and more dolls, more mariposas and ilusiones,

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

PS. I didn´t forget of my December giveaway, 
is just questa señorita needed a break. 
I´ll have it soon for all of you who make me feel sooooo loved!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GAVE ME 
THIS YEAR! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********

Pin It

3 comments:

aftab said...

Happy new year for U :)
I love this text :* Great . TNX

Nadia MICHOT said...

Belle et heureuse année 2014 !!!
Nadia

Cara Carmina said...

THANK YOU aftab MY BEST WISHES!!!!

POUR TOI AUSSI MA CHERIE nADIA! :D