November 05, 2013

LETTER TO ALL OF YOU: MY FRIENDS



*********

Every day...
Every day since I arrived to this city 
with my cats and my sewing machine (March 2009) 
I´ve met the most wonderful persons...
And just in the last month...
I´ve realized how many of this wonderful persons 
TRULY, HONESTLY AND UNSELFISHLY 
care for me.

If I look in the dictionary the closest word 
for all of you is FRIENDS.

for me... there is better word: 
TESORO - TREASURE - TRÉSOR

Today one of you moved my heart... 
deeply... 
and this has been the case for the last month... 
(My life changed and when life changes you need friends right?) 
well... 
I did not know I WAS SO LUCKY!

Some of you I see and talk often, 
some are virtual, 
some of you don´t even know me in person 
and live far, far away 
and yet I feel I know you all!!!, 
some we´ve met 1,2, 5 times... 
some were my clients and became my friends... 
some crossed my path unexpectedly, 
some are older, some are younger... 
(one of my best friends here has 13 years old!!!! 
and I love her with all my heart!!!! ♥) 
some I only see in craft fairs, 
vernissages or we are just part of the same artistic crowd... 
and even so... 
the surprises I´ve gotten 
(from all the different kind of friends) 
are equally important and significant.


Be sure... (all of you) 
that I WILL ALWAYS be there for you when you need me... 
ALWAYS!!!!! 

*** GRACIAS... THANK YOU... 
MERCI ... OBRIGADA... GRAZIE ***


(♥)

“Why did you do all this for me?' 
he asked. 'I don't deserve it. 
I've never done anything for you.' 
'You have been my friend,' replied Charlotte. 
'That in itself is a tremendous thing.” 
― E.B. White, Charlotte's Web

********


Pin It

No comments: