November 28, 2013

Cara Carmina wall decals by ADzif





 

*******

Oh oh oh!!!! a DREAM CAME TRUE!!!!!!

I´m sooooo happy to share with you al
l the new Cara Carmina  collection of Wall Decals
 by AMAZING MONTREAL company ADzif !!!!!!!! 

It is such a wonderful feeling that someone believes in you.
 I want to thank everyone in ADzif for doing so! 
THIS IS AN AMAZING PROJECT 
and I just cannot believe how wonderful this work looks!
 is full of love, poetry and fun!

You can buy yours on their WEBSITE
and they will also be available at Souk@SAT this weekend 
starting TODAY!!!!!

APPLAUSES!!!!!
APPLAUSES AND JUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(merci beaucoup!!!!)

Choose your favorite! 
(IT IS SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!!)

You can read more about this lovely collection 
on this amazing PRESS RELEASE

soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********

Pin It

3 comments:

Georgina said...

Oh my, these are just too adorable...love them all. Congrats and many blessing.

Abrazos,
Georgina

Cara Carmina said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Wall Print said...

These designs are all so cute! I think my favorite one is the hockey one!