September 02, 2013

Exhibition @ Atelier b


********

Surprise, surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cara Carmina
 is having a very special exhibition
 at Atelier b.!!!! next week! at their boutique!
 (Tuesday 10th, starting 5pm)

I´m happy to invite you all 
 to a lovely vernissage to see their new 
Fall-Winter collection (is lovely) 
and the SPECIAL EDITION dollies 
I´ve been dressing with their beautiful designs!!!!!

This is a VERY DEAR project to me because 
I love these girls work! 
and I´ve been wanting to dress my dolls
 with their LOVELY dresses since ever! 
Their clothes are beautifully crafted, 
their fabrics are amazing 
(I´m using them to dress my dolls!!!) 
and they are couple of my favorite people in the city!
(sooo nice!!!! and sweet... and SUPER HARD WORKING!!!!)

To see some sneak peeks of the dolls 
go to my instagram!

APPLAUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEBSITE Atelier b.

********
Pin It

No comments: