August 31, 2013

SURPRISE!!!! New phone cases and pillows!!!







*********

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
My new line of phone cases and pillows
is already available in my ETSY STORE!!!!

There are Fridas, there are cats and bunnies!!!
all my latest illustrations are available!!!!
You can see them all in my FLICKR

I´ve been working A LOT this Summer
preparing many cute surprises for you all with my work
and this is just ONE of them!!!

APPLAUSES!!!!!

(soooo happy to have this all ready!
I´ve been wanting to make them for a long time!!!!
oh oh oh! aren´t they lovely?
which is your favorite one?

*********

Pin It

4 comments:

Georgina said...

All too cute..love them all!!!

Cara Carmina said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Nadia MICHOT said...

Bravo pour ton merveilleux travail !!!
J'aime beaucoup
Nadia

Cara Carmina said...

Merci Nadia!!!! toujours tes messages sont très gentilles!!!! merci beaucoup!!!! :)