August 20, 2013

New FRIDA PRINTS!!!!!






*******

I´m so happy!!!!!
Finally I have all my NEW FRIDA ILLUSTRATIONS
printed and they are OH OH OH SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I have them already available as prints
 -big format 10.6 x 13.8 inches (27 x 35cm)-
in a beautiful watercolor fabriano paper , 250gms
in my Etsy Store
and as Greeting Cards, postcards and posters
in my Redbubble store!!!!

Most of them come in 2 different colors
and you can see them all in my flickr!!!
(is hard to choose a favorite one!)

OH OH OH! SO HAPPY!!!!
APPLAUSES, APPLAUSES!!!!!
VIVA LA FRIDA!!!!


**********





Pin It

2 comments:

Olga Wassupbrothers said...

They are soooo wonderful! Colorful and happy!

Cara Carmina said...

thank you!!!!! I´m in love with them! the big size really works amazing with these!!! :D