August 23, 2013

My Favorite Things (personalized print)









*******

Yesterday I made my first personalized illustration
of my work "MY FAVORITE THINGS"
I looooved this work and I think is such
a special illustrations!

You can tell me 25 - 30 of your favorite things
choose the language and the background color.
I´ll draw them and cut them
to make a loooovely illustrated print
(digitally colored)
IT´S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
(and special! every time you look at it
it will make you smile!!!!)

I loved this one I just finished!!!
I played with a turquoise and looked fantastic
and at the end my lovely client chose a very soft pink
I hope she will smile a looot with her print!

Available in my ETSY SHOP

happy FRIDAY everyone!!!

********

Pin It

2 comments:

Nadia MICHOT said...

Norma bravo pour ton français !!!
J'aime beaucoup ta carte
Bisous
Nadia

Cara Carmina said...

MERCI!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!

ma cliente m´a aidé beaucoup!!!! ;)