August 02, 2013

I LOVE bunnies!!!








********

Many of you don´t know
but I´ve been a bit sick for the past few week
I went through a Laparoscopy
(small medical surgery)
and I have had to be in bed for more than a week now
(still some days to go)

So... since I cannot sew or work to much
I started drawing...
BUNNIES!!!!
and...
the bunnies kept appearing
here and there... so many of them!
so cute!!!!
I cut them all...
and decided to make some lovely prints!
(they are in 3 different colors
and look super CUTE!!!)
(really happy with these bunnies...
I might working more with them,
they are super cute!)

CUTE BUNNIES ARE IN DA STORE!!!!

(happy bunny day!)
oh and thanks so much
for all your lovely wishes and love
I´m feeling better, indeed I really OK
is just after the surgery I need to take it easy
and stay put to heal faster...
I´m in a bit of pain but everything is ok
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!


********

Pin It

No comments: