August 07, 2013

Ins - pirazione of today: CAT-RABBIT







********

Ins - pirazione of today: 
 ♥♥♥ Cat-Rabbit ♥♥♥

Cat-Rabbit is a Melbourne (Australia) based textile artist 
who spends equal amounts of time sewing, 
drinking tea and thinking about owning a pug dog, 
according to her website! 
Her work has been exhibited in Australia and internationally. 
 Her rabbits are perfect for my "Rabbit" inspiration week! 

I first saw Cat´s work with the LOVELY collaboration 
she made with animator Isobel Knowles, 
a looovely video where rabbits have an "owl factory" 
oh oh oh! you HAVE TO SEE IT! 
+++ OWL KNOW HOW +++
(cute alert)
 This project also has a lovely book 
published by Thames & Hudson

Her plushy creatures are nerd, wear sneakers, 
thick frame glasses and have lovely jackets!!!! 
I love her nerd rabbits and I´m so sure they listen 
to indie rock bands and eat only organic carrots! 
no doubt! 
Among her work you can see different animals 
and recently she has started making
 LOOOOVELY hand embroidery art pieces 
full of detail and color that I love!
Her work as everything I like:
Cats, Rabbits, color, fabrics, dolls and lovely details! 
(sweet!)

She makes custom orders 
and I´ve seen some lovely "couples"
 among her sold items that are soooo cute!!!!! 
(Imagine having you and your
 significant other Cat Rabbit style!??) 


************

Pin It

No comments: