July 11, 2013

Ins - pirazione of today: MY MILK TOOF







*******

Ins - pirazione of today 
♥♥♥ My Milk Toof ♥♥♥

(cute alert!!!!!)

I´ve been following the adventures 
of these lovely teeth called Ickle and Lardee 
for a while now!!! 
they are the creation of Inhae Renee Lee. 
After moving from Korea to California 
with her parents at 16 years old, 
she wanted to be an animator
 and studied at the California Institute of the Arts 
and École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris 
and currently she works full time taking care of these little teeth! 
(cute work!)

She tells the story of how 
these little teeth came to her life:
"When I was young,
 I placed my baby teeth under my pillow 
and when I woke up I'd find a shiny new quarter. 
But whatever happened to those little teeth? 
Where did they go? Would I ever see them again?
Many years later, 
a little tooth was standing at my door.
 It looked familiar. Its name was ickle. 
Welcome home, my milk toof!"

Oh oh oh!!!! the cutest stories!!!
 so creative! 
these two lovely teeth 
go through different adventures and Inhae
 takes photos of them to create a "comic" 
kind of story with her awesome photos! 
Her creativity was recognized 
by Chronicle Books and they published a book 
with her characters in 2011. 
You can see a bit of her process in this VIDEO

Amazing work!!!!

oh oh oh!!! and these two friends have a pet!!!!
 a lovely golden fish named "CARROT" 
(aawwwww) loooove!!!!!

WEBSITE
FACEBOOK

(I want to be her friend!!!!!!) ñ_ñ

*******

Pin It

No comments: