July 24, 2013

Ins - pirazione of today: ELSA MORA








********

Ins - pirazione of today: 
♥♥♥ Elsa Mora ♥♥♥

You all know my love for Elsita´s work.
she is a Cuban artist (amazing artist)
 living in the US 
and she is one of my BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS
 as an artist and as a person too. 

She is a doll artist, a paper cut artist, 
an illustrator and a painter 
but today I want to show you 
one of my favorite works of her... 
the miniature paper cut books!!! 
Each of this pieces is a treasure 
full of imagination and lovely details! 
I absolutely adore them!!!! 
Just to think the amount of love 
put in each of this books make me smile!!! 
they are precious, absolutely precious!

Check out her new blog 
and all the inspiration she shares there! 

 Elsita!!!!!!!!
(and she is SOOOO PRETTY!!!!) 


*********

Pin It

No comments: