January 15, 2013

Spreading the L O V E






******
My favorite holiday is coming!!!!!!
VALENTINE´S DAY!!!!!

And it`s just another excuse to spread the LOVE
I love putting hearts all over my work!
I love to be in love
and I just loooooove Valentine´s day!!!!!
(In Mexico we call it the day of "Love and Friendship"
so we celebrate our friends too!!!!) 

My Etsy store is full of love right now!
(There is a VALENTINE´S section for
all of you who would like to celebrate it
Cara Carmina style!) 
and one of my SUPER FAVORITE things
(custom made to look like you and your loved one!)
to see all my previous textile collages
go to my Flick to see them!

Isn´t it cute?????

DON´T FORGET TO SPREAD THE L O V E!!!!!!

..............

Uno de mis días favoritos está por llegar!!!!!!
EL DIA DE SAN VALENTIN!!!!!!

Y es que es una excusa más para dar AMOR
me encanta poner corazones en mi trabajo!
y amo estar anamorada
y amoooooo el día de SAN VALENTIN!!!!
(En México le llamamos el día del "Amor y la Amistad"
así que celebramos a los amigos también!!!!)

My tienda de Etsy esta llena de amor!!!
(Hay una sección de SAN VALENTIN 
para todos los que quieran celbrar el estilo Cara Carmina!)
y una de mis cosas SUPER FAVORITAS
(hecho a pedido para que se parezca a ti y tu amado o amada!)
Para ver todos mis retratos en collage textil
vayan a mi Flickr!

No es lindo?????

NO OLVIDEN DAR MUCHO, MUCHO A M O R!!!!!!


******
Pin It

6 comments:

Vivika Vain said...

These are soooo cute! Perfect gift not only for Valentines but all year long!

Cara Carmina said...

Hello Vivika! :D
I know!!!! super cute gifts!!! and as you said not only for Valentines, I love to make them... ñ_ñ

kiosc said...

Beautiful work !!
I love them all

Greetings
Kasia

Cara Carmina said...

Thank you sooooo much Kiosc!!! :D

CocoFlower said...

Very nice !!!!

Cara Carmina said...

Oh thank you!!!!! :D