October 19, 2012

Went for a walk











******
Yesterday we had a lovely Fall sunny day!
15c and lots of sunshine!
with all the trees painted in colors
(what its known over here like "Indian Summer")

Had to go out and play to the riverside!!!
(found lots of treasures!)

-a furry worm
-a small snake
-red, yellow and orange leaves
-blue sky

(look how lovely my street looks!)
Oh dear Fall stay a bit longer please!!!!!

(song)

.................

Ayer tuvimos un hermoso lindo día de Otoño!
15grados y el sol brillando a todo!
con todos los árboles pintados de colores
(lo que se conoce acá como el "Verano de los Indios")

Tuve que salir a jugar al río!!!
(encontré muchos tesoros!)

-un gusano peludo
-una serpiente pequeñita
-hojas rojas, amarillas y naranjas
-cielo azul

(miren, miren que linda se ve mi calle!)
Querido Otoño quédate un poquito más si???


******

Pin It

2 comments:

Georgina said...

I envy such beautiful Indian Summers. The colours here in West Texas are brown in the winter and then turn green in the Spring, Summer and early Fall, then it's back to brown!! LOL However, there is much beauty in the Chihuahuan Desert and during the cooler months, I hike into the hillsides of the mountains...much too old and no longer in shape for those long, steep treks up the mountains when I was younger.

Your dolls are just adorable and I love the whimsy and lovely simplicity of them. Continue having a nice weekend.

Siempre,
Georgina

Cara Carmina said...

Georgina: hello! :D thanks for visiting and commenting! :D I bet the dessert is a very magical place... I`m not with the hot weather though!!! :P (and my cats either!)

Thanks so much!!!! Happy you like my work! :D
Happy weekend!!!! :D