August 29, 2012

New Fridas










******

These lovely Fridas are so pretty!!!!!
I`m loving the new paper flowers
and their Virgin of Guadalupe details!!!

Love, love, love!!!!

These two lovely señoritas
are both custom orders,
one is going to stay in Montreal
and the other one goes today to the UK
both to lovely and super nice customers!!!!

(applauses!!!!)

Now this señorita needs a break!
See ya!!!

................

Estas Fridas son tan hermosas!!!!!
Me encantan las nuevas flores de papel
y los detalles de la Virgen de Guadalupe!!!

Me encantan!!!!

Estas dos señoritas 
son ambas pedidos especiales,
una se queda en Montreal
y la otra se va hoy a Inglaterra,
ambas se irán a vivir con clientas lindas
y super amables!!! (de mis favoritas!)

(aplausos!!!!)

Y esta señorita se merece un descanso!
Hasta pronto!!!

******
Pin It

2 comments:

Annick Gaudreault said...

They are amazing... one day, I'll have my own Frida doll from you in my studio and she will keep me happy everyday!!

Cara Carmina said...

oh oh oh Merci!!!!!!!!!!!! I´ll be so happy to make you one for your studio one day!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D