August 10, 2012

A new Frida makes me happy!




******

Was feeling kind of down yesterday
The humid weather in Montreal makes my leg hurt
(The leg where I had the thrombosis last year)
and some part of me was really, really down...
so...

Today I woke up and decided to cheer myself up
by making something new,
something I`ve been wanting to do for a while now
and I didn`t have time to put my energies on
because I`ve been working mainly on custom orders.

And this is how this lovely Frida became true!
Isn´t she lovely?
She is so pretty!  I have many other new ideas coming soon!
and now... back to work, I have some orders to finish!

oh oh oh and Yes! I was right! 
I`m feeling much better and inspired after making her!
sometimes I need to stop, to rest, and just change my energies.
I need a space for me, for doing what I want!
plus weather is not as bad and that is also good news!

Wishing you all a creative day!

(song)

.......................

Ayer no me sentía del todo bien.
El calor y humedad de Montreal hacen que me duela mi pierna,
(la pierna dónde tuve la trombosis el año pasado)
y yo me sentía muy poco ganosa (por así decirlo)
sin ganas de hacer nada...

Así que hoy me desperté dedicidida a alegrarme
haciendo algo nuevo!
Haciendo algo que he querido hacer desde hace un tiempo
y que no había podido hacer porque he estado muy ocupada
trabajando en pedidos especiales.

Así fue como esta hermosa Frida cobró vida!
no es hermosa?
Es tan linda! y tengo más ideas nuevas que pronto vendrán!
así que ahora, de vuelta a trabajar y terminar pedidos!

Oh oh oh y tenía razón!
Me siento mucho mejor hoy después de hacerla
me siento inspirada y con ganas de trabajar!
A veces necesito un tiempito para parar, descansar
y cambiar mi energía.
Necesito un espacio sólo para mí, para hacer algo que me gusta.
Además el clima no está tan mal hoy y eso ayuda!

Les deseo que tengan un día muy creativo!!!


******
Pin It

5 comments:

Ludo braille said...

Oui !!! elle est vraimnt magnifique cette nouvelle Frida !!!
Nadia

Madison Delaney :P said...

Ummm but how do you make it... I really want the flowers :D

Cara Carmina said...

Nadia: merci!!!!!!!!

Madison Delaney: :D :D :D

Sonia Otero said...

Sin duda te ha quedado preciosa, cada una de tus fridas me gusta más!!!! Mejórate!!

Cara Carmina said...

Graaaaaaaacias Sonia!!!!!! :D