June 22, 2012

Fridas and a vacation




******

Last two lovely Fridas!!! :D
they were both custom orders
and they are lovely...
I specially like the small one,
she measures around 8" tall
isn´t she pretty?

I`ve been working hard to finish
my last few custom orders
before I go on vacations!!!!
(applauses!!!!!)

Yeap, I will take July off!!!
I´ve been very busy with work
and with my French course
(that I just finished with very good grades!)
I need to rest,
to breath, to sleep, to think
to recharge my energies,
to get inspired,
to let my fingers take a break...
a much needed pause...
I`m learning to stop,
I`m learning to take care of myself,
I`m learning to enjoy the time,
and let things stop for a while,
and like the song says...
feel the new breeze
to ease my mind...
(not easy sometimes!)

hope you have a lovely day!!!!

(song)

......................

Las últimas Fridas que he hecho!!! :D
las dos fueron pedidos especiales
y son hermosasa...
Me gusta en particular la pequeña,
mide 8" de altura.
No es linda?

He estado trabajando duro para terminar
todo las órdenes que tengo pendientes
antes de irme de vacación!!!!!
(aplausos!!!!!)

Sí!!!! me voy a tomar el mes de Julio!!!!
He estado muy ocupada entre el trabajo
y mi curso de francés 
(que ya terminé con muy buenos resultados!) 
y necesito descansar
para respirar, para dormir, para pensar
para recargar mis ganas
y para inspirarme...
para dejar mis dedos tomarse un descanso...
necesit una pausa....
Estoy aprendiendo a parar,
Estoy aprendiendo a cuidarme,
Estoy aprendiendo a disfrutar el tiempo,
y dejar que las cosas paren por un momento
y como dice la canción
encontrar una nueva brisa...
que calme mi mente.
(no me es fácil hacerlo!)

Que tengan lindo día!!!!!



******

Pin It

3 comments:

Ludo braille said...

Je te souhaite de très bonnes vacances !!!
Bravo pour ton français et hâte de te retrouver prochainement !!!
Nadia

from cinthia said...

wonderful vacation to you ! reading your post, i can feel the new breeze ! and it encourages me to ease my mind also So thank you for sharing!
cinthia

Cara Carmina said...

Merci beaocoup Nadia!!!! :D je suis tellement fier de mon francais !!!! :D merci et bonne semaine!!! :D

Cinthia: Thanks so much!!!!! oh yeah we need to breath and take it easy ... (just a bit ha?) ;)
xoxo