May 17, 2012

Fridas, pretty Fridas...










******

They are ready!!!!!
They are lovely!!!!!
and I just would love to keep them all!
I will let you know very soon where all 
these pretty señoritas are going!
(is such a nice suprise)

Go to my flickr or my facebook to see
all the photos!

I loooove this Fridas! 

(will finish the 20 small ones this 
weekend...  Still lot`s to do!)

...................

Ya están listas!!!!
Y son hermosas!!!!
Me quedaría con todas!
Muy pronto les contaré a donde irán
estas señoritas tan guapas...
(es una sorpresa muy linda)

Vayan a mi flickr o a mi facebook 
para ver todas las fotos!

Me encantan estas Fridas!

(faltan las otras 20 pequeñas que termino este
fin de semana... todavía mucho que hacer!)


******

Pin It

2 comments:

Ludo braille said...

Bravo, elles sont vraiment magnifiques !!!
J'aime beaucoup la 2éme photographie, le couple est très chic !!!
Nadia

Cara Carmina said...

;) merci!!!!! j`adore la premiere! :D est ma favorite!