April 21, 2012

Not feeling good...


******

I haven´t been feeling good
for the last 2 days...
been resting
and taking lot`s of cat`s love
(best medicine in the world!)

Wish you have a wonderful weekend!
I`ll be taking care of myself until Monday...


....................

No me he sentido bien 
por los últimos 2 días...
he estado descansando
y tomando mucho amor de gato
(la mejor medicina del mundo!)

Les deseo que tengan un lindo fin de semana!
me voy a cuidar y regreso el Lunes...


******

Pin It

4 comments:

StephieB said...

Take care Norma - I think you have been working too hard!

Get some rest and enjoy some down time.

Hugs to you, Stephie x

Ludo braille said...

Bon Week End au chaud et au repos !!!
Nadia

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks Stephie! yeah... I think I needed a rest... :D I`m feeling much better today! :D big hug!!!!

Merci Nadia! :D

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks Stephie! yeah... I think I needed a rest... :D I`m feeling much better today! :D big hug!!!!

Merci Nadia! :D