March 18, 2012

Up into the clouds










******

Oh oh oh.... guess who went up into the sky today?
The cats wanted to see the clouds up close
and Señorita Cara Carmina built 
a lovely hot air balloon 
(with old book pages of a French book)
and so they all went together high, high into the clouds!

Mr. Cat Face came for a little while as well
but he is scared of hights so Lola took his place!
She loved to see the birds flying all aroud!!!

I`m having so much fun making my lovely dioramas!
is like building another world...
a very cute and lovely world...
This one is my favorite so far... 

There are many surprises yet to come!

It`s sunny in Montreal today!!!
(looks like Sring is finally here)
so we have a lot of things to smile about!
Have a lovely day ya`ll!!!!

(song)

................................

Oh oh oh... Quién creen que se fue a las alturas hoy?
Los gatos querían ver las nubes de cerca
y la Señorita Cara Carmina les construyó
un lindo globo aerostático
(con hojas de un libro viejo en Francés)
y así se fueron arriba, muy arriba entre las nubes!

El señor Cara de Gato vino también un ratito,
pero le tiene miedo a las alturas así que Lola tomó su lugar!
A Lola le encantó ver a los pájaros volando!!!

Me encanta hacer mis dioramas!
es un trabajo que me llena tanto y me inspira,
es como construir un mundo nuevo...
un mundo muy lindo y hermoso...
Este es mi favorito hasta ahora...

Pero hay muchas sorpresas por venir!

Esta soleado y lindo hoy en Montreal!!!
(parece que ahora si ya llegó la primavera)
así que tenemos muchas cosas por las cuales sonreír!
que tengan lindo día todos!!!


******
Pin It

5 comments:

Germán said...

Bello, bello. Se nota que lo estás disfrutando. Y ahora que lo pienso, me temo que los textos sobran. Saludos.

theperfectnose said...

This is awesome! Just found your blog today and I'm loving it!

Cara Carmina said...

Germán: no sobran ! al contrario!!!! :D

The perfect Nose: thank you!!!!!!!!

from cinthia said...

cutting french book in pieces is not a good way to learn french !!! but i'm happy you did it, so great !
cinthia

StephieB said...

So beautiful Norma! I am so sorry not to have visited in a while. I see that you have been very busy. I love the mother daughter dream whisperers you made. What a wonderful gift for that little girl.

I hope you are well my friend.

Sending sunshiny hugs to you,
Stephie x