January 17, 2012

More textile collages...









******
Latest textile collages!
going to Spain and Belgium!
(I love the cats)

If you want your own family
in one of my textile collages go to my store
I have different sizes to fit your family! :D

.......................

Estos son mis más recientes collages!
Se van 2 a España y uno a Belgica!
(Amo los gatooooos)
Si quieres tener tu propio collage
con tu familia ve a mi tienda
hago diferentes tamaños
para cualquier tipo de familia! :D


******

Pin It

5 comments:

AKAmamma said...

Looks good! You are so creative! What have you got planned next? Heather

Zepequeña said...

Ideales!

Zepequeña.

Isabelle Kessedjian said...

Me gusta mucho !

StephieB said...

So sweet Norma - I love them and i love that they are going to new homes in faraway places!

I hope you are feeling much better now and that you are still enjoying the snow.

Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

AKAmamma: Hey Heather!!!! thanks for visiting! oh oh oh many surprises to come! :D hope you are having a good new year! :D

Zepequeña: graaaaaaaacias! :D

Isabelle: merci!!! ;)

Stephieb: oh hey girl!!!! you are so nice always wishing me good... I do feel much better! :D thanks for always remember about my health! :D loving the snow over here! specially because we don´t have a car! aha!!!! ;) big hug and have a lovely yellow day! xx n