December 19, 2011

Sewing more collages!!!










******

Been busy making lovely collages!!!
These 2 are for the same family in Toronto,
(notice the cool hockey jerseys of the boys)
I think they are soooo cute!

And the one of the girl is sooooo lovely
that I'm going to start selling this same style
for boys and girls in the store
with the name on top and with 4 different favorite things
is just perfect!!!
(I will make one with my 4 different cats!) :D

I hope you all are getting ready for the Holidays!
I will finish working on some orders this Wednesday 
and then I will take some days off until the 3rd of Jan
so if you want anything custom made you still can get it 
and I'll start making them on the 3rd
(first come first served)

Montreal is cold but with no snow so far! :(
they say there will be snow at the end of the week
so hopefully we'll have a white Xmas...
is so much nicer with the snow...

ok... back to work now!
ciao!!!! happy evening to all!

( song )

..............................

He estado ocupadilla haciendo hermosos collages!!!
Estos dos son para la misma familia que vive en Toronto,
(por eso las camisetas del equip de hockey de los niños)
son tan lindooooos!

El de la niña es hermoso
voy a empezar a hacer este mismo estilo
para niños y niñas en la tienda
con el nombre arriba y 4 diferentes escenas
con sus cosas favoritas
esta increible!!!!
(hasta me dan ganas de hacer uno con mis 4 gatos) hahaha :D

Espero que todos esten ya casi listos para los días de celebración
yo termino de hacer mis últimos pedidos del año el miércoles 
y después me voy a tomar unos días de descanso hasta el 3 de enero,
así que si quieren algo de pedido especial en la tienda
aún lo pueden comprar, pero los empezaré a hacer hasta el 3.
(los haré por orden de pedido)

Hace frío en Montreal pero no ha nevado! :(
Dicen que nevará al final de la semana
así que cruzo mis deditos para tener una blanca Navidad,
es más bonito cuando todo esta nevado...

y bueno... de vuelta a trabajar!
ciao!!! feliz tarde a todos!


******



Pin It

2 comments:

StephieB said...

Hello dear Norma!

Have a magical Christmas and thanks for all your lovely comments - they make me so happy!

I hope you have a magical weekend and take some time to rest a little too!

A big red Christmas hug to you, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

oooh ooooh oooooh merry xmas to you too my dear Stephie!!!!! :D I`m taking loooots of rest finally and I`m feeling happy and good!!!!! My best wishes for you and your family!!!!! (big, big, huuuuge yellow hug!!!!!!) :D