November 22, 2011

Magnets!!!




******

The new magnets arrived!!!
Images of my paper dolls
in a super cute format 2.5 x 1 inches
they are printed in a satin card paper
and I just don`t know which one to choose!!!

You can get them in the store! :D
(which one are your favorite?)


........................

Llegaron los nuevos magentos!!!
Son imagenes de mis muñecas de papel
en un formato super bonito 2.5 x 1 pulgadas
estan impresos en papel de tarjeta satinado
son tan lindos que no se cual escoger!!!

Ya están disponibles en la tienda! :D
(Cuáles son sus favoritos?)



******

Pin It

2 comments:

ana pina said...

Love them! They're so beautiful... I wouldn't know which to choose either!
I'm also addicted to magnets these days and I turned some of my illustrations into magnets, looks like we're tuned ;)

Cara Carmina said...

oooooh Thanks so much Ana!!!! :D I love magnets!!!! :D want to see yours too! :D