November 28, 2011

Inside a frame we are so cute!






******

One of the cutest couples I´ve ever done!!!!!
I cannot stop looking at them,
they look sooooo cute inside this frame...

So so happy with this!!!!!

I also put some hearts inside frames
go to my flickr to see them...

back to work now!

.................................

Una de las parejitas más lindas que he hecho!!!!!
no puedo dejar de mirarlas,
se ven tan lindas dentro del marco...

Ay pero que lindura!!!!!!

También puse unos corazones dentro de este tipo de marcos
para verlos vayan a mi flickr...

de vuelta a trabajar!

******



Pin It

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

BELLISSIMI!
HAPPY MONDAY.
hugs
Char.x

StephieB said...

Gorgeous Norma! You are so clever. Hope you are taking time to be kind to yourself too! Hugs, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks Char!!!!! :D xoxo

Stephie! you are so kind to always worry about me! :D I`m taking care of my self.... I promise... a bit tired with all the rush but is soon going to be over and I`ll take a good break! :D happy you like this lovely couple! :D