November 05, 2011

I`m working on...









******

What a nice inspirational week...!!! Will continue doing this at least once a week... there are so many amazing artists making dolls of all kinds and it really inspire me to keep working!!!

I`ve been waking up early this week (and believe me when I say it`s not easy for me to do so!) to work and this is what I`ve been doing ... lot`s and lot`s of dolls!!!! it took me 4 days to finish the hairs and faces... (Puccini is helping me), and since yesterday I`m dressing them up... I`m making some Fridas and they are very special... I will show you more photos when they are finished!!!

Wish you all a very productive and happy weekend! will be in my headquarters dressing dollies!

...........................

Que linda semana llena de inspiración...!!! Voy a continuar hablando de otros artistas y su trabajo al menos una vez a la semana... hay tantas personas haciendo hermosas muñecas de todo tipo que me llena de inspiración para seguir trabajando!!!

Esta semana me he levantado super temprano (cosa que no me es fácil) todos los días a trabajar y esto es lo que he estado haciendo ... muchas muñecas!!! me tomó 4 días terminar las caritas y el cabello... (Puccini me ayudó) y desde ayer las estoy vistiendo... Estoy haciendo unas Fridas muy especiales... ya les mostraré más fotos cuando estén terminadas!!!

Que tengan todos un productivo y feliz fin de semana!!! Yo estaré en mi cuartel vistiendo muñecas!!!

******


Pin It

4 comments:

StephieB said...

Happy weekend Norma! looks like you have been really busy! I love the one with the red roses - I can't wait to see it finished.

Hugs, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Hey girl!!!! yes super busy!!! thanks so much for always coming to visit!!!! :D oh oh oh I`m surrounded by Fridas right now and I cannot wait to finish them! :D happy Sunday for you! xoxo

ana pina said...

You've been sharing some great artists indeed!
And I love to see the work in progress of your Fridas! Puccini looks like he's really helping a lot, eheheh ;)

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks Ana!!!!!!! :D yellow hugs for you!!!!!! yes Puccini works very hard!!!! ; )