October 01, 2011

WARNING!!!










***

Be aware that cases of a very rare Love at First Sight Syndrome (LFSS) have been reported when people see my dolls!!! If that happens to you and you cannot sleep and feel anxious all the time. Please don`t worry, there is a solution for this oh so weird syndrome.

I can always help you cure this great desire to have one of my dolls by making a special custome made doll just for you, exactly the way you want it to cure your strong desire to have one. Just send me a message to caracarmina@yahoo.com explaining all the symptoms and I will make sure you can obtain a cure for this syndrome with 100% satisfaction and no side effects (at least for a few months, sometimes the symptoms come back a bit stronger due to the huge happiness the person obtains from having one of my dolls).

To see all the costume made dolls I make please go to the special section in my store.

I apologize for all the inconveniences this problem may cause to your health.

..................................

Advertencia: Una rara enfermedad llamada "Amor a primera vista" (AAPV) ha sido reportada por las personas que ven mis muñecas!!! cuando esto pasa la persona afectada no puede dormir y se siente ansiosa todo el tiempo. Por favor no se preoupen, hay una cura para este raro sindrome.

Yo les puedo ayudar a curarse este gran deseo de tener una de mis muñecas haciéndoles una muñeca justo para ustedes, exactamante como ustedes la quieran y así poder curar su gran deseo de tener una.

Tan sólo mandénme un mensaje a caracarmina@yahoo.com explicándome todos los síntomas y yo me aseguraré de poder obtener la cura necesaria para sus dolencias y con 100% de satisfacción y sin efectos secundarios, (por lo menos por algunos meses, a veces la enfermedad recurre con más intensidad debido al inmenso placer que se obtiene de tener una de mis muñecas).

Para ver todas las muñecas que hago por pedido especial vayan a verlas a esta sección especial de mi tienda.

De antemano me disculpo por todos los inconvenientes que esto le puede ocasionar a su salud.


***




Pin It

6 comments:

Denise Scicluna said...

they are beautiful and they do steal your heart just by looking at them!! well done

SIRA GOIRIENA said...

:) tu post si que me ha hecho sonreir :)

buenas noches guapa!

Cara Carmina said...

Denise: thanks so much! :D

Sira: gracias guapa! :D

Ottavia said...

Amorevoli!

StephieB said...

I am so lucky that I have some of your dolls so my LFSS has been cured for now! I do love the freestanding dolls though so maybe i will need to organise for one to make a new home in Australia soon!

Hugs my friend and I loved the previous post - amazing photos!

Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Grazie Ottavia!!!!! :D :D :D

Stephie: I know your case of LFSS is very severe my friend, I`m so sorry about that but I can always help you feel better! ; ) (aren`t those photos so cool?) big hug!!!!! big yellow hug! :D