October 17, 2011

Waking up is hard to do!




Oh so cute bookmark from "my BOOK mark"


A lovely vintage crate from oh so cool vintage store "go seek"


Beautiful clay portrait by one of my fav. artists "Cathy Cullis"


oh oh oh a mouse in a match box!!! (cuuuute) from
And this gorgeous illustrations by the inspirational artist

*****

Today was so hard to wake up!!!! I have been working like crazy!!!! and I need some time for myself.....

One of my favorite things to do when I´m kind of tired and dispersed... is to look around to other Etsy shops or artists sites to get inspired.... so today I would love to have all of this oh oh oh so lovely pieces!!!!

Good week to all of you!!!! I want to have a very productive one myself!!!

.........

Hoy me fue tan difícil despertar!!!! Es que he estado trabajando mucho!!!! y necesito un tiempito para mi...

Una de mis cosas favoritas que hago cuando me siento cansada y dispersa... es pasar tiempo mirando otras tiendas en Etsy o sitios de mis artistas favoritos para inspirarme... así que hoy me gustaría tener todas estas cositas lindas!!!!

Buena semana a todos!!!! Espero que la mia sea una muy productiva!!!

*****

( song)

*****





Pin It

6 comments:

Atelier Pompadour said...

great finds!! I loooove those bookmarks!! thanks for the feature!!

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks!!!! love you work! :D

Chiquita banana said...

Hola cara carmina por fin te puedo postear linda y ver tus maravillosos trabajos ojala tengas descanso yo también paso viendo paginas y fotografías que me inspiran son muy lindas a todo esto soy yo carolina paz de facebook Chile veras me hice un blog no es mucho pero de poquito te envió mil cariños y sigue haciendo cosas lindas. xoxo

Cara Carmina said...

Gracias Carolina!!!! :D que bueno estar en contacto! :D abrazos amarillos!!!! :D

Cathy Cullis said...

hello! such a lovely selection of work - and many thanks for including my head sculpture. Best wishes to you - super blog! Cathyx

Cara Carmina said...

Cathy: Thanks so much for your message!!!! you work is such an inspiration for me! :D xoxo