September 19, 2011

My dream = my bear









loooooooove this doll!!!!!

You all know I call my dream "my bear"... well I just cannot stop looking at this one, she is quite special... and the bear is so cute that I'm just going to spend the rest of this afternoon making bears!

.....................

Amooooo esta muñeca!!!!!

Todos ustedes saben que yo llamo a mi sueño "mi oso"... y bueno por eso mismo no puedo dejar de mirarla, es muy especial... y el oso es taaaan lindo que he decidido no hacer nada más que hacer más osos esta linda tarde!





Pin It

3 comments:

PetalPop said...

hi it is cassia i love your new doll it is so cute at first i thought that it said my beer my dream xoxoxo it is so cute bye big chanquita. :) :]

Cara Carmina said...

Hello my dear Changuis!!!! :D love you love you looooove you and miss you little one!!!! :D so happy you like my dollie with her bear... ups sorry bear! :D xoxoxoxoxo muchos besos mi niña bonita! :D

PetalPop said...

hi i love youuuuu toooooooooo and of course miss youu soo much no no no i dont like your dolls i love them hahaha xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox bye bye :D p.s this is cassia.