July 07, 2011

Treasury




I like a lot of things in life... many little ones, some big ones, a bunch of weird ones and a lot that are very cute!

When I have time I go on Etsy and look for things I like... so I started making some treasuries, which are collections of things with a theme or just that you like... who knows... maybe one day I could have some of them... but in the meantime looking at them makes me happy and most importantly inspire me so much! Sooo.... I´ll start posting them here to share them with you!

I got inspired to make this one when I went to Stephieb´s blog and saw all her latest post about white things.... oh oh oh... I like white so much! and one day I`ll have a wall full of white frames and other white things... If you want to see the stores of each item in my treasury just click on it.

I started in a Manu Chao mood today and I ended my day on a white mood... (it was definitely a good day)



...........................


Me gustan muchas cosas en la vida... muchas chiquitas, algunas grandotas, un montón muy raras y muchísimas lindas!

Cuando tengo tiempo me gusta ir a Etsy a buscar cosas que me gusten... y así que he empezado a hacer Treasuries, que son colecciones de cosas con un tema en conjunto o simplemente que te gustan... quien sabe, tal vez un día pueda tener algunas de estas cositas lindas... pero mientras tanto el simple hecho de verlas me hace muy feliz y me llenan de inspiraciòn! Así queeeee... de ahora en adelante cuando haga uno se los voy a compartir aquí!

Me inspiré a hacer este en específico cuando fuí a visitar el blog de Stephieb y ví sus últimos posts de cosas blancas... ay por Dios! me encantan las cosas en blanco y algún día tendré una pared blanca con muchos marcos blancos y demás cositas! Si quieren ver las tiendas de cada una de las cosas en particular, sólo píquenle a la foto.

Hoy empezé con Manu Chao y terminé en color blanco... (fue definitivamente un buen día!)


Pin It

2 comments:

StephieB said...

Oooh! Hello Norma! I just popped in for a visit and found your post! I am so excited about the mention. Thankyou so much and I love the treasury you have created - so many interesting things to check out.

Thankyou so much for your comments on my blog. It makes me so happy to read them. I love it when you visit!

Happy pink hugs to you - Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

heeeeloooouu!!!! :D Glad you were surprised by this... you got me sooo inspired you don`t even know... I might get some white painting to paint my cats soon! ;)

I wish I would have more time to visit my favorite blogs everyday but your my dear, is one of my very veeery fav!!! :D

so inspiring!

bisous in green!

n