July 16, 2011

Friduchas on Canvas






I´m soooooo busy preparing for tomorrow´s event!!!! (wish me luck) .... Oh I have to make as many Frida stuff as I can... (my house looks like a Frida Sanctuary right now) and also print my business cards and design and print some flyers about my work, choose what I´m going to wear, eat, stretch.... and also think what I´m goint to paint.... did I mention I´m going to be painting live tomorrow!? oh my my..... so ... gotta go and do all that... but wanted to show you these beauties!!!!!

They are textile collages on canvas (12 x 12 inches) and the first one is my version of the Frida painting "Frida and Diego" what do you think???

Well... good weekend everyone! will post photos of tomorrow and if you are in Montreal come see me to the Parc Jean Drapeau in the Mexico Day!!!! ciao!!!!!

.........................................


Estoy taaaaaaaan ocupadísima preparandome para el evento de mañana!!!! (mandenme suerte)... Ay y tengo que hacer tanto trabajo de Frida como pueda... (mi casa parece un santuario a Frida en estos momentos) y también imprimir mis tarjetas de presentación, tengo que diseñar e imprimir una tarjeta con info de mi trabajo, escoger que me voy a poner, comer, estirarme... y también pensar que voy a pintar mañana.... les mencioné que voy a pintar en vivo? Ay por Dios!!! así que me voy, me voy a hacer todo eso pero antes quería enseñarles estas hermosuras!!!

Son Collages textiles sobre canvas (12 x 12 pulgadas) y la primera es mi versión de la famosa pintura de Frida "Frida y Diego" que les parecen???

Así que bueno.... que tengan un hermoso fin de semana todos y si están en Montreal pasen a verme al Parque Jean Drapeau al día de México!!! ciao!!!!

Pin It

3 comments:

StephieB said...

Good luck Norma! Everything looks beautiful - I love the notebooks. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hugs, Stephie x

Murmur Fremo said...

Hope everything went well for you! Your canvases look great!

Cara Carmina said...

Hello Stephieb: thanaaaaanks! I`m exhausted and will post some stuff soon so you can see it... it was a wonderful day! :D xoxo

Murmur Fremo:
thaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!! :D it was a great experience... will tell you all about it! big yellow hug!

:D