June 21, 2011

window






I need some time to think...
I need some time to rest...
I look at the time passing by...
through my window...

I have so much in my head that I need to organize it... maybe with a nap? maybe with some ice-cream?... or maybe with some time? No worries, I want to show you some photos of my last 2 weekends and tell you all about it... I will do that in a couple of days, in the meantime I`ll seat in front of my window to keep watching my reflection smile at me...

...................

necesito tiempo para pensar...
necesito tiempo para descansar...
miro el tiempo pasar...
a través de mi ventana...

Tengo tantas cosas en mi cabeza que necesito organizarlas... a lo mejor con una siesta? o con un poco de helado? ... o quizás un poco de tiempo? No hay de que preocuparse... quiero mostrarles las fotos de los 2 fines de semana pasados y contarles todo lo que hice... lo haré en un par de días... Mientras tanto me sentaré a ver mi reflejo sonreirme de vuelta...



Photos: Erika Shires (inspirational)
Pin It

2 comments:

Dominique said...

Normaaaaa...great writing!
and I do understand all of it.....feels you wrote it for me!

beside the photos you qant to show!!!

StephieB said...

You deserve a break Norma. When you are ready, we will be here waiting to see all your photos - something to look forward to! Hugs, Stephie x