June 30, 2011

look!







Look, look!!!!! how cute they look all together!!!! :D

I just finished these two special order dolls (the Frida and the boy doll for a baby called Loup) and then I got carried away and took some photos of all my dollies together and wanted to show you... gotta go... I´m super busy today!!!!

...........................

Miren, miren!!!! que lindas se ven todas juntas!!!! :D

Acabo de terminar estas dos muñecas (La Frida y el muñeco niño para un bebé que se llama Loup) y me quedé tomando más fotos de todas mis muñecas juntas, así que se las vine a enseñar rapídito, rapídito!!!... me tengo que ir... estoy super ocupadísima hoy!!!!
Pin It

3 comments:

Officinadellincanto said...

Love your dolls!
P.s.ora ti seguo anche qui!
Un sorriso.

StephieB said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Hugs to you and I hope you will take some time to relax over the weekend.

Hugs, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Officinadellincanto: grazie mille :D

Stephie: Oh thanks!!!!! big hugs for you too my dear! I did have a great weekend... will post more about it in these coming days! hope you had a good one too! ;) xoxo