June 03, 2011

Et voila!








all the new vintage necklaces collection specially made for PUCES POP with the images of my paper collage dolls is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to my facebook or flickr to see them all!!!!

see you all this weekend!!!! (applauses)

.........................


toda la línea de collares vintage hecha especialmente para PUCES POP con las imagenes de mis muñecas de collage de papel esta lista!!!!!!!!!!!! vayan a verlos todos en mi facebook o flickr!!!!

nos vemos este fin de semana!!!! (aplausos)
Pin It

2 comments:

StephieB said...

I love the felt Norma! Something a little bit different and looks great! Hope the show went well and I look forward to hearing all about it, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

oh thanks!!! I love those felt beads too! they are so unique! :) it was a good weekend and full of good people... slow on sales.. but c´est la vie!!! :)