May 30, 2011

oh how cute is that?





I`m getting all ready for Puces Pop this weekend and among the new things I`m making for this special event are these lovely necklaces.... This is just a sneak peek of them since I´ll be having more than new pieces and they are all oh so cuuuuute!!!!!!

how cute is that? (back to work now.... I`m suuuuuuuuper busy, busy!)

...........................

Me estoy preparando para Puces Pop este fin de semana y entre las cosas nuevas que estoy haciendo para este evento tan especial están estos lindos collares... Esta nada más es una probadita de los mismos porque tendré màs de 30 nuevas piezas y todas son muy bonitas!!!!!

no son hermosas? (de vuelta a trabajar... ando super, super ocupadisisima!)


Pin It

6 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

As always, your items are so cute! :-)

Cara Carmina said...

:) thanks!!!!!! xoxo

yaminoute said...

waouhhh!!j'adore!!!^^

Fanie.ca said...

Awwww! Your work is always so lovely, Carina! :-D Love, love the necklaces. Their looks goes so well with your illustration/sewing style.

StephieB said...

These are gorgeous Norma! I hope it all goes well. Don't work too hard though! Hugs to you my friend, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Yaminoute: merci!!!!! ñ_ñ

Fanie: thaaaank you!!!! :) (will you come to Puces Pop?) ;) xox

Stephie: did I hear Macarons??? oooh you should live here!!!! :) thanks for remembering I like them! big hug!