May 25, 2011

a note for you...








Do you have a new idea?... write it in one of these lovely and super cute small note pads (moleskine) They are 5.5 x 3.5 inches, pocket size perfect to carry around! (I love them!)

To see all the photos go to my flickr or to my facebook... I`ll be making many of these cuties!!!

ok... back to work (I`m as busy as a queen bee these days!)

................................

Tienes una idea?... escribela en una de estas lindas y super cucas libretitas (moleskine). Miden 3.5 x 5.5 pulgadas, tamaño bolsillo y perfectas para llevarlas a todos lados! (me encantan!)

Para ver todas las libretas vayan a mi flickr o a mi facebook... Estaré haciendo muchas de estas linduras!!!

bueno de vuelta al trabajo (estos días estoy tan ocupada que parezco abeja reina!)
Pin It

2 comments:

StephieB said...

So so cute Norma - what a good idea! Hope you are having a good week - is your leg OK now?

Talk soon, Stephie x

Velvet said...

Ai ai ai!! Lindossss!! Amei!