May 15, 2011

2 dolls for 2 girls...






These lovely dolls are a special order for 2 very cute sisters (Miranda and Ana Sofia)... and I just love they look together...

I also have one sister and she is my favorite woman in the world... my best friend... I love her... I hope that these girls like their dolls!

..............

Estas lindas muñecas fueron un pedido especial para 2 lindas hermanas (Miranda y Ana Sofía)... y se ven tan lindas juntas...

Yo también tengo una hermana y ella es mi mujer favorita en todo el mundo... mi mejor amiga... y la amo... Espero que a estas lindas niñas les gusten sus muñecas!

Pin It

3 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

They are so cute! Love them!

StephieB said...

Norma these are gorgeous but then you know how I love pink! I have two sisters so that makes us three girls - your lucky number! I feel I am lucky that there are three of us to stick together and be there for each other.

I know that the girls will love their dolls - they are very lucky too to be receiving them.

I am glad you are enjoying the spring weather. Please remember to look after yourself.

Hugs, Stephie x

PS My lucky number is 7 but I have no idea why!

Denise Scicluna said...

very sweet! :)