April 18, 2011

New little treasures!















Sometimes an image says more than many words...!!!! I just finished these lovely pendants with the images of my collage paper dolls... Oh I loooove them! and you?

Some of them will be soon available in the store and to see more photos of each pendant go to my flickr or to my facebook! :)

have a lovely weeks you all!!!!

..................................

A veces una imagen dice más que mil palabras...!!!! Acabo de terminar estos medallones con las imagenes de mis muñecas de collage en papel... Ay me encantan! y a ustedes?

Algunos de estos tesoros estarán disponibles en un momento en la tienda y para ver más fotos de cada medallón en mi flickr o en mi facebook! :)

que tengan linda semana!!!!
Pin It

4 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Very sweet! They make me happy just looking at them! :-)

Cara Carmina said...

:) thaaaaanks!!!!! ñ_ñ

StephieB said...

Lovely! x

Velvet said...

They are so lovely :) Precious!!!