April 29, 2011

Inside






Getting used to the new me...
Looking inside... deeply...
guessing...
breathing...

Tomorrow is my favorite day!

Day by day I´m feeling little bit better and can give one more step... so I´m happy!




Photos: Elle Moss

..............................


Acostumbrandome a mi nuevo yo...
Mirando dentro... profundamente...
adivinando...
respirando...


Mañana es mi día favorito!

Día a día me siento un poco mejor y puedo dar un paso más... y soy feliz!




Fotos: Elle Moss
Pin It

3 comments:

Velvet said...

:)Reading your post all i did was smile! Glad you are fine! Go go go! :***

Plushpussycat said...

Good to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a little message on my blog! I keep sending prayers! So glad you're getting better each day! :-)

Cara Carmina said...

Velvet: oooh that´s great if I can make you smile! ;)

Plushpussycat: oh thanks to you... for your prayers... :)