April 06, 2011

Dreamers all around...




Taaaa daaaah!!!!!!!! And sooooo here they are, all ready and cute, each with a different magical power, some bring love, some make your wishes come true and some bring good luck into your life!!! They are called Dream Whisperers, and they are very rare and hard to find...!!!

I´m so happy and I´m not sure which one is my favorite, Olivia is so beautiful, Magdalena is so colorful but Romeo is just amazingly cute!!!! Oh I don´t know!

Click in each photo to see them in the store or go to my flickr or my facebook to see them in full size and to see all their photos!

(applauses)

..................................................

Taaaaaaaaa raaaaaaan!!!!!!!! Aquí están! todos listos y muy cucos, cada uno con un diferente poder mágico, algunos atraen el amor, otros hacen tus sueños realidad y otros te traerán muy buena suerte!!! Se llaman Susurradores de Sueños y son creaturas muy raras de encontrar...!!!

Estoy tan feliz! todos son tan lindos y no se cual me gusta más... Oliva es hermosa, Magdalena es super colorida y Romeo es inmensamente lindo!!!! Ay no se cual escoger!

Hagan click en todas las fotos para verlos en la tienda o vayan a mi flickr o a mi facebook para verlos completos y ver todas sus fotos!

(aplausos)

Pin It

8 comments:

Velvet said...

I even dream about your dolls now.... i really need to get me one!!

Plushpussycat said...

Oh, these are so beautiful and sweet! Thanks for sharing the whole bunch with us! :-)

Cara Carmina said...

Velvet: oooooh my you are getting cara carmina craziness!!!!!! :)

Plushpussycat:
ñ_ñ thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Lovely work!

Velvet said...

It´s not hard to go crazy about your dolls :)***

a sparkly pony said...

these are great!!! just stopped by to say that i love your work!

StephieB said...

Norma - they are all so lovely! You are so clever. Hope you have had a good week, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Kikcan: Thaaaaaaanks!!!!!! :)

A sparkly pony: ñ_ñ thanks so much!

Stephie: Thanks my dear friend, I had a terrific and productive week... the muses of inspiration are in my house right now! :) big hug for you!