April 01, 2011

Can´t take my eyes off of you!





Original collage and pendants.... (this is one of my fav paper dolls and I´m just obsessed with her right now...) Oh Oh Oh... I have to make more paper collage dolls, they are just so pretty! Isn´t it nice when your work makes you smile?

If you want to see all my paper collage dolls go to my flickr here and here! they are all very cute ladies!

..........................

Collage original y los dijes... (esta es una de mis muñecas de papel favorita y estoy un poco obsesionada con esta imagén en estos días...) Ay... tengo que hacer más muñecas de papel, son tan lindas! No es lindo cuando tu trabajo te hace sonreir?

Si quieren conocer todas mis muñecas de papel vayan a mi flickr aquí y aquí! son todas muy lindas señoritas!


Pin It

1 comment:

StephieB said...

These are great Norma! I love them. Stephie x