April 30, 2011

32





Today is my bday 32...

When I look at me back when I was kind of tiny, I still recognize myself. It is amazing to me the amount of things I´ve done since then... since I was that little girl... skinny and with one eye bigger than the other.... (I read once that Picasso said that´s perfectly normal and even kind of beautiful, so I stop caring about it since then).

The first photo is me blowing the candles... many candles away and still I recognize myself...

I want to grow old... look in the mirror and keep on recognizing myself! No matter what!

HAPPY BDAY TO MY LITTLE GIRL! Wish you that you can keep being happy as a grasshopper in the summer and that all you dreams, all of them... come true! (I know they will).


(applauses)

................................

Hoy es mi cumpleaños 32...

Me miro a mi misma cuando era bastante pequeñita y todavía me reconzco. Me asobra la cantidad de cosas que he hecho desde entonces... Desde que era una niña pequeña... flaca y con un ojo más grande que el otro... (leí hace tiempo que Picasso dijo que era algo perfectamente normal e incluso bello, así que dejé de preocuparme desde entonces).

La primera foto soy yo soplando las velas... eso hace muchas velas y todavía me reconozco...

Quiero envejecer... y mirarme en el espejo y seguir reconociendome. No importa lo que pase!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A MI PEQUEÑA NIÑA! Te deseo que sigas siendo tan feliz cual un saltamontes veraniego y que todos tu sueños, todos, todos... se hagan realidad (yo se que así será).


(aplausos)


Pin It

9 comments:

oonaballoona said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA! i hope the little girl in you is treating the big girl sweetly as you metamorphosize into your next year, new wonderful leg and all :)

love,
oona

sweet sweet craft said...

Feliz Cumpleaños señorita y que cumplas muchos más lleno de amor y creatividad.

Plushpussycat said...

Happy birthday Cara Carmina! What sweet pictures and story. May all of your wishes come true too! May you be happy throughout your long, beautiful life! Bless you! :-)

Cara Carmina said...

Oona!!!!! oh my dear friend thanks sooooo much!!!! yes, the little girl inside is always nice... no matter what... :) big big hug... full of bits of chocolate for you!!!!! :D

Sweet sweet craft: muuuuchas gracias... eso.. muchos, muchos más!!!!!!! :D

Plushpussycat: yes they are sweet ha? I look at them and I cannot believe how small I was... thanks for those beautiful wishes...!!!!!! xoxoxo

StephieB said...

Happy happy birthday to you Norma! Beauty comes from within so I am glad that you don't worry about your eyes anymore! I hope you are feeling a little better - you must have been so scared. I don't think that I would like you to become Alice again so please take care of yourself! Lots of hugs to you, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Stephie! :) thanks so much dear friend... yes I am day by day little bits of improvement and we are very happy about that... :D I was little scared at the beginning when I didn´t know what was it but now I´m ok... I don´t want to be Alice again either unless they pay me and make a feature movie out of it! ha! :)

big big hug... hope you are having a lovely day!

n

Yolanda said...

¡muchas felicidades jovencita!!

StephieB said...

Just remember where I live when they send you your huge pay check! Glad you are feeling better and i hope you will be back to feeling like your old self soon.

Hugs, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Yolanda: muchaaaaaaaaaaas gracias por lo de jovencita oyeme! :) un abrazoooote!

Stephie: :) I will remember! thanks so much for your wishes!

xoxo n