March 14, 2011

que bonita!!!!!!



Do you remember her??? well... she is now quite happy with Madeline after a looooong trip!

Thanks Madeline for sending me this lovely photo of one of my favorite Fridas! she looks lovely next to your Frida shrine! btw, Madeline is an Australian girl living in Mexico who makes lovely mexican crafts!!!!!! go to her etsy store to see all her fab work!!!!

....................................

La recuerdan??? Y pues les cuento que esta muñeca ya esta feliz con su dueña después de un laaargo viaje!

Muchas gracias Madeline por enviarme esta hermosa foto de una de mis Fridas favoritas! Se ve tan linda junto a tu altar de Frida! Por cierto que Madeline es una chica Australiana que vive en Mexico y hace artesanías mexicanas!!!! vayan a su tienda etsy para ver su fabuloso trabajo!!!!


Pin It

5 comments:

The Virgin Rose said...

Que bonita indeed!!! I love her to bits.. you are so clever and thanks for sharing my etsy store link!! :)xxx

Milrayas y puntos said...

Simplemente ADORABLE!

StephieB said...

She looks lovely Norma - right at home in her new home! Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Madeline: super bonita! :) thanks to you! :)

Mil rayas: uuuy verdad? :)

Stephie: Thanks my friend! right on! she is home sweet home! :)

Fanie.Ca said...

Woha, I am so in -love- with her Frida altars! :-) Watch me adding her to my Etsy Circle! Eheh!